08 March 2008

Oh no Topps Heritage and a nice M&M box

Wha Wha What,

After hearing about the latest from Topps Heritage, I don't know if i even want to finish the set. I counted my heritage yesterday and found that i was 110 cards short from the set(with a couple of Sp's but oh well). Then i come to find out that there are 2 variation cards that are near impossible to get(Johan Santana, and John Smoltz) OY. Now I have to decide if I want to break a couple more boxes and try to get lucky or pay about as much for one card as an entire box. Hmmm decisions, decisions.

On a lighter note, I got the itch for some moments and milestones 08 so I went and picked up a box. I was pretty impressed with the design. Most of the cards have a picture of the player and a faded version of it behind them. The box also "guarantees" 2 autos per box but I have seen people get burned before. In addition every card is numbered from 150, 25, 10, and 1/1.

Price tag on the box was 100.00, which i was able to get knocked down to 90 because i buy all my cards from the same shop. What a steal woohoo for perks. Aside from the great price the cards inside the box were better than i thought.

3 autos(2 rookies), and a Ryan Howard 1/1 (filthy) and of course the usual 5 or so rockies cards to add to my collection.

I know I've promised scans in the past but this week of lacrosse has been very time consuming. I'll try to get some up here in the next week.

Word Up

No comments: