30 March 2008

As I Promised. . .

Howdy,

As promised I finally got all of my relics and autos scanned. For the sake of space I will put up some of my favorites and create an album that you can find at

Wax Breaker's Full Collection

If anyone is at all interested I am always open to trade. Leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap. I can assure you that the dust and scratches come from the scanner and top loader. All the cards are placed in top loaders when i pull them.


Lets start things off with my #1 favorite.
Anyone who can grow this kind of beard is my hero. . .



The Rookie Autos I pulled out of Moments and Milestones:



MLB Stars:

Papi going yard like always.


Jeter being Jeter.


Nice Mini Jerseys:


Well that about wraps it up for today. Enjoy the scans. A special thanks to my friend J.C.F. for helping me with scanning and picasa.

-Spud

1 comment:

Wax Heaven said...

Very nice!!!
Those mini jerseys look great.